15AM thermostat, thermal protector Bimetal Circuit Breaker 70-170℃
15AM-D is a thermally operated snap-action device which delivers
the over heat protection with advanced structure, high contact
capacity and long cycle life, widely used in motors, electric &
thermal appliances, lightings, ballasts, transformers, automotive
motors, integrated circuit, etc.
Normally close, open on temperature rise, automatic reset
125Vac/16A, 250Vac/8A 600Vac/4A 24Vdc/20A
50°C to 160°C in increments of 5°C
depending on open temperature
High-seal and low-seal gasket material available
The resistance between the leads and insulation sleeve is >100
Mohm with 500 VDC at 25 °C.
- Battery packs and battery charger output
- Shaded pole motors
- Fluorescent lighting ballasts
- Washers and dryers
- Automotive accessory motors
- PC boards
- ………and more.
1. The strongest Chinese manufacturer, TS16949 and ISO14001
2. Compact, miniature size.
3. UL,VDE,CE CQC Approved.
4. Individually temperature checked on modern, custom-designed
equipments from Japan.
5. Snap–action disc
6. Gasketed steel case suitable for most impregnation processes
7. Professional solutions with wide selection of leads and
8. Bimetal discs carry circuit current, so it is current and
temperature double sensitivity for maximum design flexibility and